Historically, the 2nd week of October brings freezing temperatures to Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor, Greeley, Berthoud, Estes Park, Longmont and surrounding areas in CO. These cold temperatures can freeze residual water in your sprinkler system causing severe damage to your pipes. Don’t wait until it’s too late!
Here is what’s included:
1. Drain mainline back into house (if applicable).
2. Blow system out with compressed air.
3. Clear backflow and ball valves of water.
Optional services include:
1. Wrap backflow with insulation (call for pricing).
2. Fix leaks or problem areas noticed while blowing the system out.
3. Repair or replace clock if not functioning.
4. Audit of system and advise on repair/replacement if not functioning.
Payment is due at the time of service, cash or check only (residential customers only).
$57.95 (1-4 stations)
$67.95 (5-8 stations)
$77.95 (9-12 stations)
If your property exceeds 12 stations, please call for pricing.
We service Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor, Greeley, Berthoud, Estes Park, Longmont and surrounding areas in CO.
Call or contact us today! 970-237-3800